[BuildTools] BuildTools version incompatibilities (cygwin, -mno-cygwin)

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Mon Dec 11 19:06:59 EST 2006

Andreas,

	Yes, the problem with Osi is current --- I 'svn updated' Osi/stable/0.95
this morning and tested.  If you try the default build, ./configure -C (or the
VPATH equivalent), you'll get warnings from dylp during configure and an error
from clp at compilation (dylp would fail if it were first, I imagine).  If you
try ./configure -C --enable-doscompile, the warnings are absent and compilation
runs to completion.

	I'll give some thought to the fix you suggest for exit().  Might work.
But (from memory) the place where dylp runs into this problem is during the
tests to determine sizeof(bool) for C++.  The actual error is buried pretty deep
in autoconf boilerplate, down inside _AC_COMPUTE_INT.

						Lou