[ADOL-C] ADOL-C Digest, Vol 6, Issue 6

Kshitij Kulshreshtha kshitij at math.upb.de
Wed Aug 29 05:33:15 EDT 2012

Hello,

in ColPack-1.0.8/configure.ac

please add the following between lines 32 and 33

AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL

This should in principle enable building dlls on mingw32
I do suspect that there might be other linking errors though. But as I
have no access to mingw32 I cannot do any testing.

Hope this helps.

Kshitij.

As on 2012-08-29 09:37, Antonello Lobianco did write:

Dr. Kshitij Kulshreshtha

Institut für Mathematik,
Universität Paderborn,
Warburger Straße 100,