[BuildTools] how to generate configure scripts?

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Mon May 3 03:47:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

if you give no argument to run_autotools, then it should run the
autotools in every subdirectory (up to a certain depth, I guess) that
contains a configure.ac file. That is, if you are in a projects base
directory, e.g., CBC, which has BuildTools, Cbc, Clp, ... as
subdirectories, and if you then run BuildTools/run_autotools, then it
should run the autotools in ., Cbc, Clp, ...

Stefan