[BuildTools] how to generate configure scripts?

Matěj Týč matej.tyc at gmail.com
Sun May 2 16:58:47 EDT 2010

Hello,
I have made some adjustments of coin.m4 and I would like to test them
before boasting with them :-)
I got right versions of autotools and I have managed to run the
run_autotools script, but it was probably naive to expect it to generate
configure script for the parent project and for all dependencies of the
parent project (in my case, the parent project is CBC, BuildTools with
coin.m4 is a subdir, along with other dependencies of CBC)

Any suggestion on how to do that?

Regards,
Matej