[BuildTools] Revised trunk/coin.m4 with --enable-doscompile

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Sun Jan 28 17:15:06 EST 2007

Hi all,

I used the script to check out, build, and run unit tests for

Cbc
Cgl
Clp
CoinUtils
FlopC++
Osi
SYMPHONY
Bcp

on Linux with the build tools trunk. Everything went fine. I am
currently doing the same for CYGWIN, but suffice it to say that the
changes don't seem to have helped speed things up much :). So far, Cbc
and Cgl have built and passed unit tests without a problem. Note that
the CYGWIN builds are with no configuration parameters. I'll also try
building with --enable-doscompile. More later...

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs