[BuildTools] Revised trunk/coin.m4 with --enable-doscompile

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Sun Jan 28 18:25:31 EST 2007

Hi Ted,

In order to see speed up, the configure.ac file in the BASE directory has
to be changed in order to create the libtool script there.  I think so far
this has only happened for Bonmin...(?)

Also, there is a BuildTools ticket that correctly points out that the
Makefile.am's use 'make' instead of '$(MAKE)' (e.g., for running the
test(s)).  I will allow myself to change this for all trunk and
development projects, and then also update all the autotools files
according to what your experiment is currently running.

I'll try to do the same experiemnts as Ted did just now on Linux 64bit,
and possibly AIX.

Can someone try Sun...?

Cheers

Andreas