[BuildTools] Revised trunk/coin.m4 with --enable-doscompile

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Wed Jan 24 22:54:22 EST 2007

I don't think there's any point in moving things to stable before we
test. The purpose of moving to stable is to indicate to users that the
code is OK to use, which I don't think it is yet. Of course, the clients
of the build tools project are other PMs, so perhaps the same rules are
slightly different. Nonetheless, for developers, it makes no difference
where the testing version lives. I think the whole point of our scheme
is to leave things in trunk until they are ready to be used by
non-developers.

Cheers,

Ted

--