[BuildTools] Revised trunk/coin.m4 with --enable-doscompile

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Thu Jan 25 00:08:16 EST 2007

Hi,

Lou's changes look great, and I should have included them earlier when he
had sent them to me.  The good thing is that now we don't have to do that
detour through me anymore, since Lou has write permission :)

When things have been tested with the trunk version, I can make it stable.

When we are ready to release:

One thing that has changed is that the libtool script should now be
created in the base directory, so that it can be reused in the
subdirectories.  For this, the configure.ac file in each project's base
directory should be changed eventually to make use of this enhancement.
Since I have more or less permission from the PMs to incorporate
BuildTools updates, I can do that, and at the same time switch to the new
stable branch in BuildTools.  Sounds good?

Cheers

Andreas