[BuildTools] Revised trunk/coin.m4 with --enable-doscompile

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Wed Jan 24 15:10:37 EST 2007

Well, I think we should make the script flexible enough to do either.  And
since right now we are talking about adding a number of changes (such as
reusing the libtool script from the base directory), we should do it with
trunk IMHO.  Later on, it would be great to check everything periodically
instable after less invasive changes.  What do you think?