[BuildTools] COIN/OR on a 64-bit machine

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Mon Aug 27 14:52:10 EDT 2007

Cumhur,

I'm assuming this is Linux? Someone else has just reported a very
similar error and we are trying to track it down. A few things I
noticed, though:

1. You are setting CC and not CXX. You probably also want to set
CXX=/usr/sfw/bin/g++

2. You are trying to set CFLAGS, but you set CFLAG instead. I don't
think you should be setting these flags by hand, anyway, however. The
configure script should detect that you are on a 64-bit architecture and
set the flags appropriately. Is there a particular reason you are
setting the flags by hand?

If you can send the entire file myconfigure.log, I can see if I see
anything.

Cheers,

Ted