[Symphony] Request

Mahdi Doostmohammadi mahdi.doostmohammadi at tecnico.ulisboa.pt
Tue Oct 6 05:45:54 EDT 2015

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have faced with a bi-objective mixed binary program, which is
large-scale, and I would like to solve it with a solver. I found
SYMPHONY as a solver with the property to solve bi-objective mixed
integer problems. I read the user's guide of SYMPHONY but I could not
understand how SYMPHONY can be exploited to solve my own problem. Can
you please let me know that SYMPHONY can solve any bi-objective mixed
integer program. If so, can you give me the instructions to exploit this
solver to solve my problem.

Yours sincerely,

Mahdi

--
Post-Doctoral Researcher
Institute of Mechanical Engineering (IDMEC)