[Symphony] Compile Symphony 5.5 and pvm with error

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Tue Aug 5 16:08:35 EDT 2014

Against all odds, the PVM version of SYMPHONY has been repaired! Note that
the PVM version is missing some functionality that the sequential version
has due to fact that it is less tightly coupled and not as much information
is shared during the search process.

Both trunk and version 5.5 currently work with PVM, though they have not
been very well tested. Please report any bugs you find and I will try to
fix them.

Cheers,

Ted