[Symphony] use SYMPHONY in Matlab

Falk, Joachim J.Falk at juwi.de
Wed Jan 18 04:52:28 EST 2012

Hi there,

I've tried to figure out how to use SYMPHONY in Matlab.
The Only advice which I got was posted here:
http://list.coin-or.org/pipermail/symphony/2008-September/000369.html

Unfortunately without a description how it works.
Could somebody help me, to get further information about, how to use or call  SYMPHONY in Matlab.

Kind regards

Joachim Falk Dipl.-Math.(FH)
Project Manager · Technical Product Development

juwi R & D Research & Development GmbH & Co. KG · Energie-Allee 1 · 55286 Wörrstadt
Germany
Tel. +49. (0)6732. 96 57-1824  / -0 (Headquarters) · Fax. +49. (0)6732. 96 57-8295
j.falk at juwi.de<mailto:x at juwi.de> · www.juwi.com<http://www.juwi.com/>

juwi · Energy is here

Personally liable company: juwi R & D GmbH
Managing Directors: Alexandra Ernst, Jan Warzecha
Legal form: GmbH · Reg. Office: Wörrstadt · District Court of Mainz
Registration number: HRB 42053

Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail

This e-mail message and its attachments are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, nor an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Thank you.