[Symphony] Error when trying to execute the MATCH Program

Kaarthik Sundar kaarthiksundar at tamu.edu
Thu Oct 7 13:29:31 EDT 2010

Hi

I wanted to use SYMPHONY to build an application. So I installed Coin
Symphony and tried running the Matching Solver Program that is already there
in the Applications Folder. I did the following and the error popped up and
I am not able to understand what the error is. It would be great if I can
get some help with this.

Kaarthik Sundar

kaarthik-sundars-macbook:MATCH kaarthiksundar$ pwd
/Users/kaarthiksundar/COIN-SYMPHONY/SYMPHONY/Applications/MATCH
kaarthik-sundars-macbook:MATCH kaarthiksundar$ Make
Make: *** No rule to make target `src/user_main. at OBJEXT@', needed by
`match at EXEEXT@'.  Stop.
kaarthik-sundars-macbook:MATCH kaarthiksundar$