[Symphony] info on cplex + symphony

Fabio Schoen fabio.schoen at unifi.it
Fri Sep 18 09:11:36 EDT 2009

I compiled Symphony (5.1) with the following configure:

./configure --with-application
--with-cplex-incdir=/usr/local/bin/ilog/cplex121/include/ilcplex/  \
--with-cplex-lib=-L/usr/local/bin/ilog/cplex121/lib/x86_debian4.0_4.1/static_pic
-lcplex --enable-static -C --disable-cplex-libcheck

but it does not seem to use cplex at all - I disabled the
ILOG_LICENCE_FILE environment variable to be sure it was not going to
find a valid cplex licence, but everithing apparently went the same. Am
I wrong? Is there a way I can check which LP solver is actually being used?

Thanks
fabio

--
Fabio Schoen - Professor of Operations Research
Dipartimento di Sistemi e Informatica - via di Santa Marta, 3 - 50139 Firenze (Italy)