[Symphony] symphony v5.2.0 crashes when using warm start

Menal Guzelsoy megb at lehigh.edu
Tue May 12 22:01:16 EDT 2009

Hi Cyrus,

It is most probably due to the new preprocessor. Can you try it with
preprocessor disabled, i.e, by setting

prep_level   0

If it doesn't help, and if it is possible, could you send me the input
file you are using?

Menal.

Menal Guzelsoy
Ph.D. Candidate
Industrial and Systems Engineering Dept.
Lehigh University
1610 4620455