[Symphony] ENC: Bicriteria example with GMPL

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Wed Mar 18 20:21:56 EDT 2009

Hi Marco,

Sorry it took so long to answer this. Your mail was put in the
administrative queue along with a  bunch of SPAM and I just found it.
I don't think it's possible to create a bicriteria model with GMPL. It
should be possible, though, to load in a model with GMPL and then just
put a second objective function in using the standard API.

Cheers,

Ted