[Symphony] Generating multiple solutions sequentially

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Wed Mar 18 20:20:12 EDT 2009

Sorry it took so long for me to answer this. Along with others, it got
stuck in the administrative queue for a while. At the moment, I don't
think there is much you can do other than what you are already doing,
but I am curious to know more about your application. We plan to
support the addition of rows for warm starting in the future, but
there may be a more efficient way of going about the whole algorithm
than what you're currently doing.  Please e-mail me off-line if you're
still interested in discussing this further.

Cheers,

Ted