[Symphony] error in latest stable 5.2 lp_genfunc.c, line 2003

S R sr.pointe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 19:25:58 EDT 2009

Menal,

I am not sure exactly what would help.  Every problem I have tried
gives the same error.  As an example, problem 1 in

  http://people.brunel.ac.uk/~mastjjb/jeb/orlib/files/gap1.txt

demonstrates the problem.  But I am loading them through a custom
application, so it may be tough to isolate.  Still-- it seems that
anything that triggers the "else" is guaranteed to fail.

Thanks,
Sam