[Symphony] Symphony + PVM - multiple slave nodes possible?

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Wed Apr 29 01:44:39 EDT 2009

Hi Tim,

You have to specify the number of slave nodes on the command line with
"-p". I don't recall the details any more, but I don't think it's
possible to detect the number of available hosts from  within the
application. By default, it will only use one slave.

Cheers,

Ted

--
Dr. Ted Ralphs
Associate Professor, Lehigh University (permanent)
Visiting Professor, Monash University (current)
(610) 628-1280
ted 'at' lehigh 'dot' edu
coral.ie.lehigh.edu/~ted

Sent from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia