[Symphony] Symphony + PVM - multiple slave nodes possible?

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Mon Apr 27 22:17:41 EDT 2009

Hi Tim,

There shouldn't be anything special required to get this to work. Can
you provide a few more details of what you're doing? How are you
adding the additional hosts in PVM? What is the exact command line you
are using to launch SYMPHONY? Are you able to run any of the test
applications with multiple slave nodes? If you can provide a little
more detail, we should be able to get it working.

Cheers,

Ted