[Symphony] bicriteria operations

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Sun Apr 5 21:04:37 EDT 2009

Can you be a little more specific? Which examples are you working with
and how are you setting the coefficients? Can you send me a code
snippet to reproduce what you're seeing? One thing I can say is that
if all of the coefficients of the second objective are zero, it will
just invoke normal branch and bound.

Cheers,

Ted