[Coin-symphony] Re: Current Error in VRP compile for Symphony 5.1

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Mon May 21 12:59:48 EDT 2007

Hi Evan,

I'm just checking up on e-mail now that the semester is over and found
this note I don't think I replied to. I'd be happy to answer any
questions you have (if you are still working on this), but if they are
general questions that might benefit others as well, then posting them
to the SYMPHONY mailing list (coin-symphony at list.coin-or.org) is
probably best. Hope all is going well.

Cheers,

Ted