[Coin-symphony] Problem with OpenMP

Michael O'Sullivan michael.osullivan at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Mar 22 22:44:22 EDT 2007

Hi again everyone,

Sorry, it turns out that I hadn't turned on OpenMP for the _DEBUG
configuration (see previosu email below). So it seems that using OpenMP
with COMPILE_IN_TM, COMPILE_IN_LP and USE_SYM_APPLICATION generates the
error:

error C3010: 'return' : jump out of OpenMP structured block not allowed

in send_lp_data. It seems the #pragma omp parallel for is not detecting
the end of the for loop correctly.

Thanks for any help, Mike