[Coin-symphony] Problem with OpenMP

Michael O'Sullivan michael.osullivan at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Mar 22 19:57:55 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I am using Symphony with OpenMP in Visual Studio 2005 on a shared memory
machine. This is great! However, when I compile libSymphony using the
Release configuration (NDEBUG instead of _DEBUG is the only change I
think) I get the following compilation error:

error C3010: 'return' : jump out of OpenMP structured block not allowed

This indicated the return at the end of the send_lp_data_u function.
This error does not occur when I use the Debug configuration.

Anyone with any ideas?

Thanks, Mike