[Coin-symphony] Symphony 5.1.4 corrections

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Thu Jul 12 13:17:24 EDT 2007

Francois,

Thanks for the reports. I don't know why you had trouble building under
CYGWIN. I just tried a fresh checkout of SYMPHONY 5.1.4 and it
configures and builds perfectly with defaults in my CYGWIN installation
and passes the unit test. It sounds like your CYGWIN installation might
be corrupted somehow. Any further information on nature of the errors
would be appreciated.

Your patch has been applied to trunk and stable/5.1 in SVN. We will be
putting out 5.1.5 soon and it will be included there. Thanks again for
the reports.

Cheers,

Ted