[Coin-symphony] Building using cygwin and eclipse

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Sun Apr 15 22:07:30 EDT 2007

Actually, there was an easy fix. If you do an SVN update and make again,
it should work now. By the way, I believe there was a recent change in
the build tools to make --enable-doscompile the default, so it may now
work out of the box with just plain "configure." I haven't tried any of
this within Eclipse. Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Ted

--
Dr. Ted Ralphs