[Coin-symphony] Dual variables

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Sat May 27 23:15:27 EDT 2006

Matteo Bosco wrote:
> Hi, i'm sorry but i have this problem: how can i have dual variable from
> solver (working with Symphony) and how can compile Bcp/MaxCut ?
> Thanks yuou very match

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. The notion of dual variables is
not defined for an integer programming problem the way it is for a
linear programming problem. I'm afraid there is no way to get anything
like dual values out of SYMPHONY after solving an IP. If this isn't
exactly what you're after, feel free to post another question.

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs