[Coin-symphony] naming cuts

Anureet Saxena anureet at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 22:45:32 EDT 2006

hi,

I am using SYMPHONY for experimenting with a class of cutting planes. I
generate these cutting planes using the COIN/Cgl framework and add these in the
generate_cgl_cuts function of SYMPHONY/src/LP/lp_solver.c .

I would like to know if there is a way in which I can give a name (or any kind
of identification) to these cuts, which can be used in successive rounds to
identify them among other constraints in the incumbent LP relaxation. Also, I
would like these names to persist in case the cut is removed from the working
formulation, kept in a cut-pool and re-added later.

Thanks for your help.

regards,
anureet

Anureet Saxena
 anureet at cmu.edu
 anureet at yahoo.com

--This mail was delivered to you on 100% recyclable electrons.