[Coin-symphony] Error setting time

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Wed May 17 10:35:31 EDT 2006

Guilherme Albuquerque wrote:

> Well, I'm a student of Computer Science of the University of São Paulo,
> Brazil, and I just start using COIN-OR's tools, like Clp and SYMPHONY.
> I'm having a hard time when I try to set the time_limit variable to 1800
> (30 minutes) in the version 5.1alpha, the following error occurs: ***
> glibc detected *** free(): invalid next size (fast): 0x0804f680 ***. I'm
> using UBUNTU 5.1 in my computer.

It's difficult to say without more information. This would seem to
indicate some kind of memory corruption. If you'd like to provide more
information, we can try to track it down. Please provide

1. compiler and version
2. architecture (32 or 64 bit)
3. copy of the MPS file being solved
4. stack trace, if possible
5. copy of output
6. a more detailed description of the circumstances surrounding the crash.

Cheers,

Ted

--
Dr. Ted Ralphs