[Coin-symphony] Compile errors using SYMHONY with MSVC++ 2005

Menal Guzelsoy megb at lehigh.edu
Mon Mar 6 17:08:34 EST 2006

Esben,

I don't have a chance to try your version but I've checked out a fresh copy of
SYMPHONY and tried VSC++(v7.0..) with .Net(v1.0..). Everything went just fine
with a few small fixes. As Mike said, the problem may be caused by missing
default system files or wrong .Net configuration. Can you make sure that
everything has default settings?

Menal.