[Coin-symphony] Sensitivity Analysis

Menal Guzelsoy megb at lehigh.edu
Tue Feb 7 19:08:20 EST 2006

Dave,

The usage of those variables does not depend on the status of the node. I have
just modified that function with a fix to those lines. It seems to be working
now.

We are planning to get to the function 'get_lb_for_new_obj' soon, however
you are always welcome to contribute to the project if you feel to
implement it
before we do.

Menal.