[Coin-symphony] Coin6001E Unable to open mps input file

mehdi esteghamatian esteghamat at cse.shirazu.ac.ir
Fri Sep 2 14:01:26 EDT 2005

Hi dears

I compiled SYMPHONY-4.0b using glpk-4.0.tar.gz, Clp_2005Aug31.tgz,
Osi_2005Aug31.tgz (OS = Mandrake Linux 10.2) successfully but when I tried
to test my 'mip' following error occured.

$./mip plan.mps

*   This is SYMPHONY Version 4.0                      *
*   Copyright 2000-2003 Ted Ralphs                    *
*   All Rights Reserved.                              *
*   Distributed under the Common Public License 1.0   *

SYMPHONY was called with the following arguments:
./mip plan.mps

Coin6001E Unable to open mps input file

Errors in reading mps file

$