[Coin-symphony] Symphony Install Problem using Cygwin

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Sat Oct 29 16:53:26 EDT 2005

Mike,

The problem is that SYMPHONY is looking for the X windows libraries and
you probably don't have them installed. These libraries aren't actually
needed unless you are using the IGD graph drawing application with
SYMPHONY (which I doubt you are), so I have changed the Makefile to not
look for the X11 libraries by default. If you do a CVS update and
remake, everything should work fine.

Cheers,

Ted