[Coin-symphony] Issue compiling symphony.

Paul Pacheco paul.pacheco at wavecode.com
Thu Mar 10 15:29:17 EST 2005

I downloaded COIN from cvs, and I am trying to compile symphony.

When compiling Osi, I got the following error:

compiling OsiSymSolverInterface.cpp
In file included from /home/paul/COIN/SYMPHONY/include/symphony_api.h:20,
                 from include/SymWarmStart.hpp:25,
                 from include/OsiSymSolverInterface.hpp:24,
                 from OsiSymSolverInterface.cpp:19:
/home/paul/COIN/SYMPHONY/include/proto.h:33: error: new declaration `int
   srandom(unsigned int)'
/usr/include/stdlib.h:443: error: ambiguates old declaration `void
   srandom(unsigned int)'

and compilation stopped right there.