[Coin-symphony] How to get quickly a solution ?

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Tue Mar 8 10:08:30 EST 2005

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Renaud Lepere wrote:

> Given a solution of the LP, i can round variables to get a feasible
> solution. How can i tell this to symphony ? Should i use a
> call-back ?

I'm not sure whether Symphony will do that for you.
There are rather a lot of problems for which rounding
will not produce a feasible solution.
The callback for user testing of feasibility also allows
one to return a heuristic soltion.
You could do it there.

--
Mike   hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.NoDak.edu
"Our gods are dead.  Ancient Klingon warriors slew them