[Coin-symphony] tracking cuts

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Mon Jul 11 12:08:26 EDT 2005

Michael Hennebry wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, Ted Ralphs wrote:

> Perhaps I should have written "regenerated".
> user_is_feasible was being passed a fractional
> solution that violated a previously generated cut.
> user_is_feasible regenerated the cut and stored it in
> the problem data structure for later use by user_find_cuts.

I'm still not sure why this isn't possible, as long as it's happening in
a different node. In the case of the TSP, I would expect inequalities
like subtour elimination constraints to be regenerated many times
throughout the tree. There really isn't any way to void this unless I'm
misundertanding your point.

Cheers,

Ted
--