[Coin-symphony] row number out of range

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Fri Jan 28 12:26:31 EST 2005

I'm using GLPK though OSI.
GLPK keeps giving me messages like
lpx_del_rows: num[21] = 544; row number out of range  .

The error only shows up when I use *feasible=IP_HEUR_FEASIBLE;.

I'm pretty sure my own data structures aren't trashing memory.
They're almost all vectors with range-checking.
The rest are multimaps from the STL.

I'm also having make problems.
Changing user.h will cause a new link, but not new compilation.
Make clean doesn't remove enough stuff.
Using find to remove all the *.o files does the job.

--
Mike   hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.NoDak.edu
"Our gods are dead.  Ancient Klingon warriors slew them