[Coin-SMI] memory lean

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 17 09:22:33 EDT 2007

Anureet,

I don't know very mush about smi but will look into it.

John

Anureet Saxena <anureet at yahoo.com>
Sent by: coin-smi-bounces at list.coin-or.org
07/17/2007 12:27 AM

coin-smi at list.coin-or.org, anureet at yahoo.com
cc

Subject
[Coin-SMI] memory lean

hi,

I am trying to construct the extended formulation for a multi-stage
stochastic program. A very simple code (30 lines) to do so using SMI
modules seems to have a memory leak, as reported by valgrind. The code,
data files and the valgrind report are available at

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/anureets/tmp/SMI_leak.tgz

I will really appreciate if someone could fix this. Thanks in advance.

regards,
anureet

Anureet Saxena
anureet at cmu.edu
anureet at yahoo.com

--This mail was delivered to you on 100% recyclable electrons.
 Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail,
Coin-SMI mailing list
Coin-SMI at list.coin-or.org