[Coin-SMI] memory lean

Anureet Saxena anureet at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 00:27:14 EDT 2007

hi,

  I am trying to construct the extended formulation for a multi-stage stochastic program. A very simple code (30 lines) to do so using SMI modules seems to have a memory leak, as reported by valgrind. The code, data files and the valgrind report are available at

  http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/anureets/tmp/SMI_leak.tgz

  I will really appreciate if someone could fix this. Thanks in advance.

  regards,
  anureet

Anureet Saxena
 anureet at cmu.edu
 anureet at yahoo.com

--This mail was delivered to you on 100% recyclable electrons.