[RBFOpt] Running example in RBFOpt

Chuong Thaidoan chuongthaidoan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 23:14:11 EDT 2020

Dear Giacomo,
I am wondering whether your algorithm can run for a lookup function. This
lookup function is a discrete function that takes values in a given data
and returns discrete values. If this is the case, please let me know some
advice on how to handle points that are not in the database.
Thank you.
Best regards,
TD Chuong