[RBFOpt] Running example in RBFOpt

Giacomo Nannicini giacomo.n at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:45:04 EDT 2020

There's no way to do that with RBFOpt. I also don't know of any
algorithm for black-box problems that does that type of computation.
In principle, after running the optimization, say, via an object "alg"
of class RbfoptAlgorithm, you can loop through alg.all_node_pos and
alg.all_node_val to see all points explored by the algorithm.The first
data structure contains the x coordinates, the second data structure
contains the corresponding objective function value.