[RBFOpt] Set initial points in RBFOpt

Chuong Thaidoan chuongthaidoan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 07:43:02 EDT 2020

Dear Giacomo,
Thank you for your advice. I studied this section and I was able to
increase the iterations by using "max_iterations=5000 and
max_evaluations=4500". Can I ask whether  your algorithm can run with a
given initial point or a number of initial points? If it is possible, how
to set an initial point?
Best regards,
Thai Doan Chuong