[Project-managers] Google Summer of Code

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Fri Jan 19 10:47:44 EST 2018

Hi all,

As in past years, we're applying to be an organization for Google Summer of
Code. We need both ideas for projects and volunteers to be mentors. Please
add your ideas and your name to the mentor list here:

https://projects.coin-or.org/Events/wiki/GoogleSummerOfCode2018

The deadline for the application is 1/23/18, so there isn't a lot of time.
Obviously, we can continue to add ideas even after the application is
submitted, but it would be most helpful to have ideas at the time of
submission or we won't look good as an organization. Thanks for your
support!

Cheers,

Ted
--