[Project-managers] We need your help

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Thu Mar 4 00:25:10 EST 2010

Dear COIN Project Managers,

The COIN-OR Foundation needs your help. As you probably already know,
the day-to-day business operations of the foundation are the
responsibility of the Strategic Leadership Board, which consists of
seven members (plus the chair of the Technical Leadership Council). We
have been working hard to take care of business, but with major
projects on several fronts, we are struggling to keep up. As a group,
we recently decided that it was time to seek help. If you are able to
pitch in on one of the standing committees or with more technical
stuff like Web development, we can use your help! Please get in touch
and we will hook you up! If you don't have the bandwidth, we certainly
understand! Thanks for your help in making COIN-OR a success!

Cheers,

Ted

Chair, Technical Leadership Council
COIN-OR Foundation