[Project-managers] Server maintenance

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Thu Oct 15 21:40:01 EDT 2009

Sorry for the short notice.  I'm planning to upgrade and reconfigure
Trac on the COIN-OR Web server this weekend.  You can expect occasional
outages or periods of reduced functionality through the weekend, though
I will try to keep disruptions to a minimum.  I will notify the lists
when the update is finished and stability is restored.

Thanks for your patience.  The outcome should be improved
maintainability and the ability to more easily add functionality.
--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu