[Project-managers] Trac discussion boards

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Mon Nov 2 11:17:48 EST 2009

The Trac system at projects.coin-or.org now has the capability to
support threaded discussion boards.  You can enable them through the
Trac Admin facility, though there are some options that can only be set
by a global administrator.

If you'd like to make use of this facility, let me know.  In the near
future, there will be a good default set of options for all Trac
projects, but for the moment, I can set projects up one by one.

Documentation for the discussion board is at
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/DiscussionPlugin.

Adding this capability required an update to Trac databases, so if you
notice any problems with discussion boards or anything else
Trac-related, let me know.
--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences