[Project-managers] turn off windows popups in failing unit tests

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Mon Jun 2 11:49:08 EDT 2008

This is strange, but I don't think it's a problem with MinGW. I built
successfully with the MinGW gcc compiler, which uses its own
implementation of windows.h and it linked just fine. So the MinGW gcc
libraries do in fact define these things, but if you are using cl, it's
seeing those libraries and should be looking in some MSVC++ library for
these symbols. I'm not sure why they wouldn't be there unless it's new
in version 9. Anyone know?

By the way, I just undefed HAVE_WINDOWS_H in configall_system_msc.h, so
  the fixes will no longer be applied by default if building with the
MSVC++ IDE. You will have to modify that header file if you want to use
them. This will keep the build from breaking for users who do not the
SDK installed.

Cheers,

Ted