[Project-managers] lots of things to test

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 25 11:03:53 EDT 2007

Sure, fixing bugs before a point release (or any time for that matter) is
always welcome :-).

Though it's probably best to email the patch directly to the affected
project manager, and/or to attach the patch to the ticket. Then everyone
subscribed to the project's ticket mailing list (and PMs should be :-) will
get an email about the patch.

Anyway...

Brad, could you accept/reject the cppad patch as you see fit?

Same question to whoever maintains the OsiGlpk interface.

--Laci