[Project-managers] lots of things to test

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Tue Sep 25 10:51:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

> In a push for a new set of synchronized releases of the connected components
> within COIN-OR (that is, the ones that are so intertwined that it's hard to
> make a release without releasing all of them) the following new stable
> versions have been created (updated):
> CoinUtils/stable/2.1
> Clp/stable/1.6
> DyLP/stable/1.3
> Osi/stable/0.97
> Cgl/stable/0.51
> Cbc/stable/2.0
> SYMPHONY/stable/5.1
> Smi/0.7
>
> If you use them, please test them on as many platforms as you can, fix cmpiler
> warnings, run unittests, etc, etc :-).

Does this also include bugfixing?
Can I suggest to close at least some easy-to-fix tickets from Osi and CppAD:
The attached osi.patch fixes tickets 38 and 41 concerning OsiGlpk.
The attached cppad.patch fixes ticket 3 from CppAD.

Best,
Stefan

--
Stefan Vigerske
Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics